Timberlane Sports fan of the Month

Photo courtesy of Cooper and Sam

Cooper Kelley and Sam Szczapa

After countless hours of consideration and debate, Timberlane Regional High School’s fan of the month has been decided. This decision was carefully considered after lengthy deliberation. Landis Nadeau has displayed exceptional leadership in fan sections of various sports, and his passion for Timberlane Athletics has been beyond superb. 

The fan of the month requires a student who is both passionate and hungry to get out there and have a good time at more than just one event. Fan of the month is not a title to be taken lightly in the timberlane community and as the months progress fan of the month will become more cutthroat. These decisions are very stressful and difficult, those who are in the possible running should be honored. Landis embodies what it means to be a fan and he embodies the core values of a dedicated fan; he is both electric and respectful when in the stands.

Landis is the model student and is a role model of what people should aspire to be. Landis is currently ranked 2nd out of the 277 in the class of 2022, an impressive feat for someone who is also heavily involved in recreational fun and extracurriculars. This esteemed gentleman participates in  Student council, Spanish honor society, English honor society, and rho kappa to name a few. Despite his heavy course load of several classes, he still attends as many of the Timberlane sporting events as he possibly can but seems to thrive at the football games. He always comes to the games with a smile on his face and a microphone in his hand searching for somebody to interview. After the games, you can find him standing up by the locker room interviewing the football players about their big wins. When speaking to Landis he says he does it because he wants to “Bring people together and have a good laugh at the end of the day.”